MIL-STD Conducted Susceptibility Generators
Montena develops and manufactures pulse generators for MIL standards conducted susceptibility tests, according to MIL-STD-461 CS106, CS114, CS115 and CS116 test methods.
For better frequency range coverage, montena CS116 generator is offered in 3 versions with respectively 6, 9 and 17 frequencies.
- Control software for fully automated test setup and measurement
- CS116 generator with up to 17 test frequencies for more accurate susceptibility assessment
- One single output for the POG-CS116 (all CS116 test frequencies and additional modules)
- Modular approach for all budgets
- Complete set of accessories for test and measurement available (probes, loads, etc..)
- All generators can be ordered such as table top or 19” rack mounting versions
All designs can be adapted to the customer\'s requirements, to fulfil other standards.